1. Wallace studied Mathematics in college because the straight lines reminded him of what?
Lines of Midwestern geography.
2. Wallace describes his tennis career as ______ successful.
3. What does Wallace attribute his tennis success to?
4. Why did Wallace have a more difficult time playing tennis in New England?
The wind was quieter.
5. What activity other than tennis does Wallace cite as using geometry?
6. Why does Wallace consider his style of playing tennis as "boring"?
Because he hits the ball in the center every time.
7. Why does Wallace call his tennis style "creative"?
It accepts nature.
This section contains 4,293 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)