1. What city is described as a "land oriented" city?
2. Why does George Carver move to Memphis?
To start a new life after the problems in Nashville.
3. How long do the Carvers live in Memphis?
4. When does Phillip's brother die?
5. Who is Mrs. Clara Stockwell?
George Carver's fiance.
6. How many of George Carver's children marry?
7. Holly Kaplan is a Jewish woman from what city?
8. In what year does George Carver move his family to Memphis?
9. The family's move to Memphis is a disaster for everyone except who?
This section contains 5,197 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)