|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of George Carver's children marry?
2. Who is Mrs. Clara Stockwell?
(a) Phillip's cousin.
(b) George's great aunt.
(c) George Carver's fiance.
(d) Betsy's married sister.
3. Where do both Betsy and Josephine have their social debuts?
(a) Nashville society.
(b) Thornton society.
(c) Memphis society.
(d) New Orleans society.
4. Where does Phillip first see Clara?
(a) At the entrance to the park.
(b) At the top of Lookout Mountain.
(c) On the army post.
(d) In the library.
5. What is the name of Phillip's school in Nashville?
(a) Seaton-Hall Academy.
(b) Exeter Academy.
(c) Richardson's Academy.
(d) Robertson's Academy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josephine whisper to Phillip on his way out of his father's house?
2. Where do Alex, Phillip and Mr. Carver go after leaving the church?
3. How do Betsy and Josephine initially react to their father's dating?
4. Where is Phillip's mother born and raised?
5. What happens when Mr. and Mrs. Carver, Georgie and Phillip are in St. Louis on business?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)