|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic do Phillip and Holly argue about most often?
(a) Their families.
(b) Thier apartment.
2. Where does Alex teach?
(b) University of Tennessee in Nashville.
(c) Memphis State University
(d) University of Tennessee in Knowville.
3. What grade does Phillip enter at his new school in Memphis?
4. Where is the Blue Moon?
(c) Old Town.
(d) Vieux Carre.
5. What is Mr. Carver wearing when he arrives at Alex Mercer's home the first time?
(a) French beret and black wool coat.
(b) Stetson hat and polo coat.
(c) Top hat and tails.
(d) Straw hat and raincoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phillip ask his mother to give him from her dressing table?
2. How does Alex address George Carver?
3. For what reason are the daughters considered the "laughing stock of the town"?
4. What did Phillip begin reading upon spending time with Clara?
5. Why does Phillip believe his father goes to the same nightclubs as his daughters?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)