|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Father's family home?
2. In what year does George Carver move his family to Memphis?
3. According to Phillip, how many children do Alex and his wife have?
(a) Five or six.
(c) Three or four.
4. The family's move to Memphis is a disaster for everyone except who?
5. What city is described as a "land oriented" city?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Phillip's mother compare the family's move to Memphis?
2. Who does Betsy begin dating after her debutant ball?
3. How does Georgie explain to his father that he is leaving for military duty?
4. Many dinner conversations between Mr. Carver, Betsy and Josephine revolved around what topic?
5. Where is Phillip's mother born and raised?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)