1. What city is described as a "land oriented" city?
2. Why does George Carver move to Memphis?
(a) To join an old friend
(b) To start a new life after the problems in Nashville.
(c) To have a better social life.
(d) To meet new people
3. How long do the Carvers live in Memphis?
(a) Three years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Two decades.
(d) One year.
4. When does Phillip's brother die?
(a) In Korea.
(b) In WWII.
(c) In Vietnam.
(d) In Manhattan
5. Who is Mrs. Clara Stockwell?
(a) Betsy's married sister.
(b) Phillip's cousin.
(c) George Carver's fiance.
(d) George's great aunt.
6. How many of George Carver's children marry?
7. Holly Kaplan is a Jewish woman from what city?
(d) New York.
8. In what year does George Carver move his family to Memphis?
9. The family's move to Memphis is a disaster for everyone except who?
This section contains 5,197 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)