|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instructions does Molly have for Meg before she goes back to the hospital?
(a) To tell Maria not to have her baby yet.
(b) To not worry about her.
(c) To continue her studies with Will.
(d) To clean up her side of the room.
2. How does Ben know Mr. Huntington?
(a) He works for Ben's father.
(b) They were nighbors for a while.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) They are related.
3. How does Charles describe dying?
4. What does Meg's mother use to make a quilt?
(a) Old baby clothes.
(b) Fabric scraps.
5. What accomplishment of her mother's does Meg compare the darkroom to?
(a) Seeing her daughters do well.
(b) Cleaning a room.
(c) Finishing a quilt square.
(d) Getting a diploma.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lenses does Meg's camera have?
2. What does Meg do with Molly when she is sick?
3. What is Will doing when Meg brings him the egg she made?
4. How many lenses does Will's camera have?
5. Why is Molly kept in the hospital when the bleeding stops?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)