|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical feature on Ben does Charles think Clarice doesn't like?
(a) His beard.
(b) His obesity.
(c) His height.
(d) His tattoo.
2. What does Lydia talk about as she works on the quilt?
(a) Past memories.
(b) The future without Molly.
(c) Charles's book.
(d) The things she wants to do.
3. What is Meg doing when she realizes that Molly is dying?
(b) Taking pictures.
(c) Walking in the woods.
4. Who is most like Meg's mother in the family?
5. What inspires Charles to build something?
(a) Molly's frustrations.
(b) A book.
(c) Meg's pictures.
(d) The call from Will's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meg say her parents act while Molly is in the hospital?
2. Why has Will's nephew been calling Charles?
3. What does Molly say will happen when Meg matures?
4. Why is Molly kept in the hospital when the bleeding stops?
5. Who does Meg make an extra set of prints for in the darkroom?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)