|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Meg not surprised when Molly gets a boyfriend so fast in the new school?
(a) She always has a boyfriend.
(b) She is pretty.
(c) She likes being in relationships.
(d) All of these.
2. Why is Meg hesitant to have a cup of tea with Will at first?
(a) It is close to her curfew.
(b) She has a lot of work to do.
(c) She has been taught not to talk to strangers.
(d) It is almost time for her to catch her bus.
3. Why can't Molly go on dates with her new boyfriend?
(a) She lives too far away.
(b) They are poor.
(c) They are both too busy.
(d) Her father won't let her.
4. What advantage does Meg have over Molly?
(a) She is older.
(b) She is prettier.
(c) She is smarter.
(d) She is taller.
5. What sound does Meg hear at night in the new house?
(a) Birds chirping.
(b) Molly breathing.
(c) Cows mooing.
(d) The wind rustling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Molly when she moves?
2. What was the reason for the family moving?
3. How old is Meg when the family moves?
4. What is Meg doing when she meets Will?
5. When does the family learn that they are moving to the country?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)