|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a small, two-wheeled, cart-like passenger vehicle with a fold-down top, pulled by one person?
2. Where does Maan travel to look after his business and collect debts owed to him in Part 13?
3. Who has resigned as Minister of Revenue in Part 13?
(b) Mrs. Rupa Mehra.
(d) Mahesh Kapoor.
4. What does the Raja of Marh rip a page out of a book containing in Part 2?
(a) Muslim prayers.
(b) Hindu prayers.
(c) Hindi poetry.
(d) Urdu poetry.
5. Where does Mrs. Rupa Mehra take Lata in the end of Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kakoli has developed an attachment to a German boy named what in Part 7?
2. Whose father in the music class championed the Bihar Zamindari Act in Part 6?
3. An argument break outs about whose attire in the beginning of Part 7.23?
4. Who does Arun think might be a possibility as a suitor for Lata at the cocktail party in Part 7?
5. What city in Saudi Arabia is regarded as the holiest meeting site in Islam?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)