|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is standing in for a student who is out ill in the music lessons in Part 6?
(a) Begum Abida Khan.
(b) Mortu Chand.
(c) Ustad Majeed Khan.
(d) L. N. Agarwal.
2. Who becomes the attack point in the legislative inquiry over the police handling of the riot in Part 5?
(a) L. N. Agarwal.
(b) Ustad Majeed Khan.
(c) Begum Abida Khan.
(d) Mortu Chand.
3. What is the capital of Pakistan?
4. Who does Nawab Sahib invite to join him for lunch in Part 11?
(a) Haresh Chatterji.
(b) Mahesh Kapoor.
(c) Maan Kapoor.
(d) Arun Chatterji.
5. What is Kedarnath Tandon's occupation?
(a) Shoe merchant.
(b) University professor.
(d) Clothing designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. An argument break outs about whose attire in the beginning of Part 7.23?
2. What Persian word was given as an honorary title to a person who has achieved a mastery over languages, especially in British India?
3. The sibling rivalry between Varun and who comes to a head prior to a dinner party in Part 7?
4. Who had found Bhaskar after the stampede in Part 12?
5. The second boy suggested by Mrs. Rupa Mehra's friend in Part 9 is dismissed because he is too what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)