|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Rupa Mehra go to see her friend and work out a suitor for Lata in Part 9?
2. What term refers to a king or prince in India?
3. What is the name of Lata Mehra's best friend?
(b) Firoz Khan.
4. Who is described as "lank, dark, gangly and asthmatic" in Part 1?
(a) Maan Kapoor.
(b) Pran Kapoor.
(c) Firoz Khan.
(d) Arun Kapoor.
5. Who does Pran Kapoor think as a likely prospect for his sister-in-law in the end of Part 4?
(a) Haresh Khanna.
(b) The Raja of Marh.
(c) Kedarnath Tandon.
(d) L. N. Agarwal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Kabir Durrani excel in?
2. What Indian term refers to a collector of farm revenue, who paid a fixed sum on the district assigned to him?
3. Where had Lata Mehra been studying English in Part 1?
4. Who is Firoz falling in love with in Part 6?
5. Who is standing in for a student who is out ill in the music lessons in Part 6?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)