|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Rupa Mehra take Lata in the end of Part 3?
2. Who stands to lose substantial holdings under the Bihar Zamindari Act?
(a) The Hindus.
(b) The matarashi.
(c) The Sikhs.
(d) The zamindaris.
3. Who is a frequent guest in the house of Saeeda Bai and pays for her sexual services?
(a) Maan Kapoor.
(b) Raja of Marh.
(c) Arun Kapoor.
(d) Amit Chatterji.
4. What time is it when Lata's party almost hits a child in the streets going home from the club in Part 7?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
5. Who is found with questionable friends at the racetrack betting on the horses in Part 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pran tell his family Lata has eloped with in Part 3?
2. Whose drive to lead the armies of Shiva in opposition to the Muslims arises in conversation in Part 4?
3. Maan only manages to get what percentage of the debts owed him in Part 13?
4. Who is described as corrupt and besotted with courtesans in Part 4?
5. Who had found Bhaskar after the stampede in Part 12?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)