|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term refers to an elaborate and complex social system that combines elements of occupation, endogamy, culture, social class, and political power?
2. By whom is the Home Minister attacked in Parliament in Part 5?
(a) Mortu Chand.
(b) Begum Abida Khan.
(c) Ustad Majeed Khan.
(d) L. N. Agarwal.
3. What romantic place have Kabir and Lata gone to in Part 2?
(a) The Taj Mahal.
(b) Raja of Marh.
(c) The Barsaat Mahal.
(d) The Marsaat Mahal.
4. What refers to a garment worn by Hindu women, consisting of a long piece of cotton or silk wrapped around the body with one end draped over the head or over one shoulder?
5. In Part 5, what will the Temple to Shiva have as its centerpiece?
(a) Phallus of Shiva.
(b) Spectacle of Shiva.
(c) Face of Shiva.
(d) Body of Shiva.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the best friend of Maan Kapoor in spite of their families' religious differences?
2. What refers to a foul smelling place where leather is cured before going to leather craft establishments?
3. Most of the police force in Part 5 is made up of what?
4. Who is Veena Kapoor's son?
5. Whose drive to lead the armies of Shiva in opposition to the Muslims arises in conversation in Part 4?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)