|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a foul smelling place where leather is cured before going to leather craft establishments?
(a) The Leather Pits.
(b) The Tanning Pits.
(c) The Lacing Pits.
(d) The Cotton Pits.
2. Who does Pran Kapoor think as a likely prospect for his sister-in-law in the end of Part 4?
(a) Haresh Khanna.
(b) The Raja of Marh.
(c) L. N. Agarwal.
(d) Kedarnath Tandon.
3. What sport does Kabir Durrani excel in?
4. Who becomes infatuated with Saeeda Bai at the holy festivals in Part 2?
(a) Arun Kapoor.
(b) Amit Shashank.
(c) Raja of Marh.
(d) Maan Kapoor.
5. What is Kedarnath Tandon's occupation?
(a) University professor.
(b) Clothing designer.
(c) Shoe merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose drive to lead the armies of Shiva in opposition to the Muslims arises in conversation in Part 4?
2. Where to Kabir and Lata a river boat trip in Part 3?
3. Who is the son of the wealthy Nawab Sahib of Baitar?
4. What is known as the legislated separation of India and Pakistan supposedly to keep the Hindus in India and place the Muslims in Pakistan?
5. Where had Lata Mehra been studying English in Part 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)