|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decade was the Bihar Zamindari Act instilled?
2. What term refers to an elaborate and complex social system that combines elements of occupation, endogamy, culture, social class, and political power?
3. Whose drive to lead the armies of Shiva in opposition to the Muslims arises in conversation in Part 4?
(a) Amit Chatterji's.
(b) The Raja of Marh's.
(c) Mrs. Rupa Mehra's.
(d) Maan Kapoor's.
4. Who is the son of the wealthy Nawab Sahib of Baitar?
(a) Firoz Khan.
(b) Maan Kapoor.
(c) Saeeda Bai.
(d) Raja of Marh.
5. What has long been considered the holiest of all rivers by Hindus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the best friend of Maan Kapoor in spite of their families' religious differences?
2. How many children does Mrs. Rupa Mehra have?
3. What refers to a preparation from the leaves and flowers of the female cannabis plant, smoked or consumed as a beverage in India?
4. Who is described as "lank, dark, gangly and asthmatic" in Part 1?
5. What country borders India on the West?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)