|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is Kabir Durrani?
2. What term refers to an elaborate and complex social system that combines elements of occupation, endogamy, culture, social class, and political power?
3. Who is a frequent guest in the house of Saeeda Bai and pays for her sexual services?
(a) Arun Kapoor.
(b) Maan Kapoor.
(c) Raja of Marh.
(d) Amit Chatterji.
4. Who is determined to erect a Temple to Shiva just west of the Alamgiri Mosque in Part 5?
(a) Kedarnath Tandon.
(b) L. N. Agarwal.
(c) The Raja of Marh.
(d) Haresh Khanna.
5. Where to Kabir and Lata a river boat trip in Part 3?
(a) Taj Mahal.
(b) Barsaat Mahal.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) Thames River.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Mahesh Kapoor have?
2. What city in Saudi Arabia is regarded as the holiest meeting site in Islam?
3. Who does Pran tell his family Lata has eloped with in Part 3?
4. What refers to a foul smelling place where leather is cured before going to leather craft establishments?
5. Who is described as corrupt and besotted with courtesans in Part 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)