|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What legislative act is Rasheed's father opposed to?
(a) Indari Bill.
(b) Zamindari Bill.
(c) Hindi Bill.
(d) Matarashi Bill.
2. What city in Saudi Arabia is regarded as the holiest meeting site in Islam?
3. Where to Kabir and Lata a river boat trip in Part 3?
(a) Thames River.
(b) Taj Mahal.
(c) Barsaat Mahal.
(d) The Louvre.
4. Maan discovers that who is not Muslim in Part 8?
(a) Maan's father.
(b) Maan's mother.
(c) Rasheed's father.
(d) Rasheed's mother.
5. Who is forcibly removed from the court chamber in Part 11?
(a) Mahesh Kapoor.
(b) Arun Chatterji.
(c) Maan Kapoor.
(d) The Raja of Marh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What estate does Maan see from the train in Part 8 and become excited at the prospect of seeing his old friend?
2. Who feels as though she is drowning in conversation at the dinner party in Part 7?
3. Who does Pran tell his family Lata has eloped with in Part 3?
4. Who is discovered to have also been frequenting the house of Saeeda Bai in Part 11?
5. During the dinner party in Part 7, there is a conversation comparing the song of birds and the what of Indian singing?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)