|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Sub-divisional Officer of the Rudhia district in Part 14?
2. By whom is the Home Minister attacked in Parliament in Part 5?
(a) L. N. Agarwal.
(b) Mortu Chand.
(c) Begum Abida Khan.
(d) Ustad Majeed Khan.
3. What refers to a title for a Muslim religious leader or chief?
4. What is known as the legislated separation of India and Pakistan supposedly to keep the Hindus in India and place the Muslims in Pakistan?
(a) The Enclosure.
(b) The Partitian.
(c) The Divide.
(d) The Wall.
5. Mahesh resigns from what political party in Part 14?
(a) Congress Party.
(b) Republican Party.
(c) Union Party.
(d) Ministry Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade was the Bihar Zamindari Act instilled?
2. What relative of the Mehras turns out to be a lecherous old man in Part 9?
3. Mahesh Kapoor challenges who for evicting tenants from their lands in Part 14?
4. Who becomes the attack point in the legislative inquiry over the police handling of the riot in Part 5?
5. In Part 5, what will the Temple to Shiva have as its centerpiece?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)