|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 14, who objects to the fact that because Urdu is not taught in schools, Muslims and many Hindus are left not understanding the news of the country?
(a) Jha Tandor.
(b) Meenakshi Khan.
(c) Begum Abida Khan.
(d) Rajkumar Kapoor.
2. Where does Mrs. Rupa Mehra go to see her friend and work out a suitor for Lata in Part 9?
3. Most of the police force in Part 5 is made up of what?
4. The third boy suggested by Mrs. Rupa Mehra's friend in Part 9 is dismissed because he is too what?
5. Mahesh resigns from what political party in Part 14?
(a) Congress Party.
(b) Ministry Party.
(c) Union Party.
(d) Republican Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom is the Home Minister attacked in Parliament in Part 5?
2. Who is the Sub-divisional Officer of the Rudhia district in Part 14?
3. Who had been a classmate of Kalpana Gaur's at St. Stephen's?
4. Who brings the news that Nehru has resigned from the Congress Working Committee in Part 14?
5. Who are recognized by their distinctly wrapped turbans, uncut hair, and steel bracelet (kara) in India?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)