|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Sub-divisional Officer of the Rudhia district in Part 14?
2. Most of the police force in Part 5 is made up of what?
3. What relative of the Mehras turns out to be a lecherous old man in Part 9?
(a) Maan Kapoor.
(b) Mr. Sahgal.
(c) Kalpana Gaur.
4. The second boy suggested by Mrs. Rupa Mehra's friend in Part 9 is dismissed because he is too what?
5. Who stands to lose substantial holdings under the Bihar Zamindari Act?
(a) The Hindus.
(b) The Sikhs.
(c) The zamindaris.
(d) The matarashi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mahesh Kapoor go to run his farm in Part 14?
2. What friend does Mrs. Rupa Mehra enlist to help her find a husband for Lata in Part 9?
3. What is the largest city within the state of Uttar Pradesh?
4. Who becomes the attack point in the legislative inquiry over the police handling of the riot in Part 5?
5. What is the capital of Pakistan?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)