|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main danger of the wild animals seen in the fields?
(a) They injure children.
(b) They eat sheep.
(c) They harm crops.
(d) They reproduce rapidly.
2. Who does Jen think lived in Cardiff once?
(b) Mary Magdalene.
(d) King Arthur.
3. Why does Dr. Rhys not want to see Peter's key?
(a) He is afraid of it.
(b) He doesn't want to hurt Peter's feelings.
(c) He can't betray Dr. Owen.
(d) He doesn't want to implicated.
4. What does Jen do when Dr. Rhys says something that shocks her?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She faints.
(d) She runs away.
5. What is Nant Y Moch?
(a) A lake.
(b) A reservoir.
(c) A bog.
(d) A river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter feel when he hears what Dr. Rhys said about his key?
2. Why does David go to Cardiff?
3. How does Jen's first course cooking alone turn out?
4. What is wrong with the chicken Jen buys at the butcher?
5. What does Jen worry people in town are doing when Mrs. Davies is away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bedd Taliesin supposed to be?
2. What bad news does Dr. Rhys bring during the dinner party?
3. What outdoor activity does the Morgan family begin doing together?
4. How does Peter feel at the end of the hunt, and why?
5. Whom does Peter take with him to return the key, and why?
6. How does Peter feel when he sees no water in the moat?
7. What does Becky say when she sees the priceless bowl in the museum?
8. What is the main plan for the hunt?
9. What makes Dr. Rhys know that Peter's stories are true?
10. Why does Dr. Rhys not want to see Peter's key?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)