|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the dead wolf kept?
(a) The fencing yard.
(b) The holding shed.
(c) The burial grounds.
(d) The roof top.
2. Where does Jen talk to Dr. Rhys about the key?
(a) A deli.
(b) The garden.
(c) David's office.
(d) His office.
3. What makes Peter so sad when he is sick?
(a) He has to give up the key.
(b) His family doesn't love him anymore.
(c) He saw Taliesin killed.
(d) The key has lost his magic.
4. Who shows David Bedd Taliesin?
(c) Mrs. Davies.
5. How do the police respond to the news of the dead wolf?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are jealous.
(c) They are skeptical.
(d) They are elated.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Taliesin when he left his home?
2. What disappoints Jen about her meeting with Dr. Rhys?
3. What does Jen do when Dr. Rhys says something that shocks her?
4. Who argues with Jen about who once lived in Cardiff?
5. What advice does Dr. Rhys give Peter when he visits?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Peter feel when he sees no water in the moat?
2. Whom does Peter take with him to return the key, and why?
3. What begins to strain the relationship between Jen and Becky?
4. What does Jen do when she learns that Dr. Rhys cannot do for her what she had hoped?
5. What does Peter see as a similarity between him and Dr. Owen?
6. What artifact does Dr. Owen want to find and why?
7. How does Peter feel at the end of the hunt, and why?
8. What makes Dr. Rhys know that Peter's stories are true?
9. How does Becky stop Jen from betraying Peter?
10. What does Dr. Owen want when he comes to the Morgan's house?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)