|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter say he has in common with Dr. Owen?
(a) He has a hard time forgiving others.
(b) He has no respect for others.
(c) He gets the job done no matter what.
(d) He loves Wales.
2. What advice does Dr. Rhys give Peter when he visits?
(a) To stay away from Dr. Owen.
(b) To learn Welsh.
(c) To work quickly.
(d) To hide the key.
3. What does Becky argue about with Jen after going to the museum?
(a) What should be done with the key.
(b) Where she should go to school.
(c) Why they are sharing a room.
(d) How to treat peter.
4. Who does Jen think lived in Cardiff once?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
(d) King Arthur.
5. Where does Dr. Owen want the artifact to go?
(a) The museum.
(b) The college.
(c) His collection.
(d) A safety deposit box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jen think about Peter for finishing the mission with the key?
2. When did Taliesin live?
3. What does Dr. Rhys do when he hears about Peter's key?
4. How does Peter get to the place to return the key?
5. What is wrong with the chicken Jen buys at the butcher?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Peter feel when he sees no water in the moat?
2. What does Rhian see when she goes to fetch missing sheep?
3. What is the main plan for the hunt?
4. What happens with Jen's first time cooking alone?
5. What outdoor activity does the Morgan family begin doing together?
6. What trouble does Peter have during the hunt?
7. What artifact does Dr. Owen want to find and why?
8. What does David do to protect his children when Dr. Owen comes to his house?
9. What does Jen do when she learns that Dr. Rhys cannot do for her what she had hoped?
10. Whom does Peter take with him to return the key, and why?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)