|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inside the chicken that Jen cooks alone?
(c) Raw stuffing.
(d) The innards.
2. What wild animals are spotted in some fields?
3. What does Jen do when Dr. Rhys says something that shocks her?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She faints.
4. What happens when Becky holds Peter's key?
(a) It burns her hand.
(b) She sees a vision.
(d) It sings.
5. Whom does David consult at the end of the book?
(a) Dr. Owen.
(b) His co-workers.
(c) His children.
(d) His boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Peter after seeing Taliesin kicked out of his home?
2. Why can't Peter read Taliesin's head stone?
3. Who tries to kick Taliesin out of his childhood home?
4. Who goes with Peter to return the key?
5. What is Gwilym frantic about after the trip to the museum?
Short Essay Questions
1. What outdoor activity does the Morgan family begin doing together?
2. What makes Peter feel like a man during the hunt?
3. What does Peter realize the key wants him to do?
4. What is Bedd Taliesin supposed to be?
5. What artifact does Dr. Owen want to find and why?
6. What does Becky say when she sees the priceless bowl in the museum?
7. What happens with Jen's first time cooking alone?
8. What makes Jen so irritated about Rhian's discussion about the fire in the sky?
9. What bad news does Dr. Rhys bring during the dinner party?
10. What begins to strain the relationship between Jen and Becky?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)