|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jen live at the beginning of the book?
2. How many towns were destroyed in the ancient flood?
3. What does the key tell Peter is coming?
(a) Big changes.
(b) A storm.
(d) A plague.
4. What does Mrs. Davies do to help Jen?
(a) Calls her American relatives.
(b) Supports her decision to stay.
(c) Drives her to school.
(d) Teaches her to cook.
5. What does Becky insist on purchasing for Christmas?
(a) Supplies to make cookies.
(c) A Christmas tree.
(d) A star.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peter so angry with Jen when she decides to stay?
2. How does Jen feel when she hears about the ancient flood?
3. Why does Mrs. Davies want some time off from the Morgans?
4. What does Peter think is buried beneath the land behind his house?
5. What does David make for Jen to help her keep up with her schoolwork?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peter confide in Becky, and why?
2. What does the blind man tell Taliesin when he tells of Elphin on the ship?
3. Where does the group take shelter on their second hike with Jen?
4. What angers Rhian when she runs to find the men in the woods?
5. What does Becky tell Jen about Peter?
6. What does Jen say when she hears about Peter's visions?
7. Why does Jen want to take Becky to see Dr. Rhys?
8. What does Peter do during the storm and why?
9. What changes for Jen when she chooses to stay in Wales?
10. What does Peter see in his second vision?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)