|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter hate about Wales?
(a) There are lots of bullies.
(b) He has no friends.
(c) He misses his sister.
(d) There is nothing to do.
2. How does Peter know visions are about to happen?
(a) He hears the key hum.
(b) The key gets hot.
(c) The light changes.
(d) He hears strange singing.
3. What does Dr. Rhys offer to lend Peter at his dinner party?
(a) A book.
(b) A map.
(c) Some pictures.
(d) An instrument.
4. How does Peter feel while Dr. Rhys talks at his dinner party?
5. Peter has visions of ________________.
(a) The Low Hundred.
(b) The Higher Plateau.
(c) The High Place.
(d) The Kingdom of Lowe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Taliesin fight on the front lines?
2. What does Peter listen for when he gets lonely?
3. What does Mrs. Davies do for the Morgans?
4. What is a coracle?
5. Why is Peter confronted about the coracle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Taliesin do during battles and why?
2. What does Peter see in his second vision?
3. What does Peter yell at his father about on Christmas Eve?
4. What does Becky tell Jen about Peter?
5. What is strange about the place where the group takes shelter on their second hike with Jen?
6. What does Peter do that causes his family to panic?
7. What causes Peter to fall behind in school?
8. What does Jen say about the person that Peter thinks is Taliesin?
9. What does Taliesin promise the king before the war?
10. What changes for Jen when she chooses to stay in Wales?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)