|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David get to Cardiff?
(a) He takes the bus.
(b) He takes the train.
(c) He drives his car.
(d) He rides a bike.
2. How long is Peter out of school after his vision of Taliesin getting kicked out of his home?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. Where was a priceless bowl in the museum found?
(a) A shed.
(b) A garage.
(c) A gym.
(d) A school.
4. How does Dr. Rhys know his books didn't influence Peter's stories?
(a) The stories are more accurate.
(b) They don't match up.
(c) They began before Christmas.
(d) The book is not easy to read.
5. How do the police respond to the news of the dead wolf?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are elated.
(c) They are jealous.
(d) They are skeptical.
6. Why does Peter say he can't give the key to Dr. Owen?
(a) It is his property.
(b) He will not betray Taliesin.
(c) The story is not complete yet.
(d) He feels evil in Dr. Owen.
7. Who does Jen think lived in Cardiff once?
(c) Mary Magdalene.
(d) King Arthur.
8. What does Jen make as her first course when she is cooking alone?
(a) Roast chicken.
(b) Roast beef.
9. What does Jen mention that causes Dr. Rhys to talk sharply?
10. Why do the men meet at the Red Goat?
(a) They want to celebrate the hunt.
(b) They have to clean the wolf.
(c) They need to formulate a plan.
(d) They have a press conference scheduled.
11. What does David say about the wild animals spotted in the fields?
(a) He has never been on a hunt.
(b) He thinks the hunt is a bad idea.
(c) There haven't been wolves in Wales for generations.
(d) There were always wolves in America.
12. Who goes with Peter to return the key?
(b) All of these.
13. What does Jen tell David to do with the key?
(a) Give Peter a week to make a decision.
(b) Let Peter have it.
(c) Confiscate it.
(d) Sell it to the museum.
14. What does Peter feel when he hears what Dr. Rhys said about his key?
15. How does Peter get to the place to return the key?
(a) He takes a motor bike.
(b) He hikes.
(c) A rides a bike.
(d) He runs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dr. Owen talk to about Jen?
2. What causes the water to return to Nant Y Moch?
3. When did Taliesin live?
4. Who argues with Jen about who once lived in Cardiff?
5. What is wrong with the mashed potatoes Jen makes on her first try?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)