|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children use the maps of Wales to do?
(a) Explore the area.
(b) Supplement their history lessons.
(c) Create art.
(d) Chart their progress.
2. What does Peter say when Jen asks if Peter knows what the fire in the sky is?
(c) I think so.
3. How does David know John Owen?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) He works with Dr. Rhys.
(c) He knew David's wife.
(d) They were neighbors.
4. What does Jen say when David confronts Jen about Dr. Owen?
(a) It is not her place to be in charge.
(b) It will work out for the best.
(c) He has to talk to Peter.
(d) She didn't know what she was doing.
5. What does Jen think about Peter for finishing the mission with the key?
(a) He is hiding from his problems.
(b) He is being unselfish.
(c) He is trying to feel like he belongs.
(d) He is being judgmental.
6. What happens when wild animals are seen in some fields?
(a) A festival is started.
(b) A photographer is called.
(c) A hunt is started.
(d) All of these.
7. What insult does John Owen give to Becky?
(a) He calls her strange.
(b) He calls her naive.
(c) He calls her ignorant.
(d) He calls her vain.
8. What interrupts Jen's conversation with Dr. Owens?
(a) The power goes out.
(b) Peter shoves her.
(c) Becky bursts into tears.
(d) David calls her.
9. How many people meet at the Red Goat?
10. What does Jen worry people in town are doing when Mrs. Davies is away?
(a) Criticizing her.
(b) Waiting for her to fail.
(c) Pitying her.
(d) Judging her.
11. Where was a priceless bowl in the museum found?
(a) A garage.
(b) A gym.
(c) A school.
(d) A shed.
12. How do the police respond to the news of the dead wolf?
(a) They are skeptical.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are jealous.
(d) They are elated.
13. How does Jen help Mrs. Evans when the wild animals are seen in the fields?
(a) She puts the kids to bed.
(b) She tells her about the carnival.
(c) She brings Rhian home.
(d) She helps her cook.
14. Who told Dr. Owen about Peter's key?
(b) Dr. Rhys.
15. How long is Peter out of school after his vision of Taliesin getting kicked out of his home?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Becky argue about with Jen after going to the museum?
2. Who goes with Peter to return the key?
3. What causes the water to return to Nant Y Moch?
4. What does Dr. Rhys do when he hears about Peter's key?
5. What advice does Dr. Rhys give Peter when he visits?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)