|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the men meet at the Red Goat?
(a) They have a press conference scheduled.
(b) They want to celebrate the hunt.
(c) They have to clean the wolf.
(d) They need to formulate a plan.
2. How does Peter feel around John Owen?
3. Who does Jen think lived in Cardiff once?
(a) King Arthur.
(d) Mary Magdalene.
4. What is The Red Goat?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A pub.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A market.
5. What is the main danger of the wild animals seen in the fields?
(a) They reproduce rapidly.
(b) They harm crops.
(c) They eat sheep.
(d) They injure children.
6. Who argues with Jen about who once lived in Cardiff?
7. What insult does John Owen give to Becky?
(a) He calls her ignorant.
(b) He calls her strange.
(c) He calls her naive.
(d) He calls her vain.
8. How does Peter get to the place to return the key?
(a) A rides a bike.
(b) He takes a motor bike.
(c) He runs.
(d) He hikes.
9. How does Taliesin feel when he walks across the peaceful field?
10. Why does Peter say he can't give the key to Dr. Owen?
(a) The story is not complete yet.
(b) He will not betray Taliesin.
(c) It is his property.
(d) He feels evil in Dr. Owen.
11. What is wrong with the mashed potatoes Jen makes on her first try?
(a) They are runny.
(b) They are dry.
(c) They are burnt,
(d) They are lumpy.
12. What does Dr. Rhys do when he hears about Peter's key?
(a) He gets excited.
(b) He laughs with glee.
(c) He gets concerned.
(d) He almost faints.
13. What is inside the chicken that Jen cooks alone?
(a) The innards.
(c) Raw stuffing.
14. What does Gwilym say about the fire in the sky?
(a) He has seen it before.
(b) He has no idea what it was.
(c) It an an annual thing.
(d) It was part of a celebration.
15. What is wrong with the chicken Jen buys at the butcher?
(a) It still has feathers.
(b) It has its head and feet.
(c) It is frozen.
(d) It is too big.
Short Answer Questions
1. What replaced the water in the moat?
2. What kind of home was Taliesin born in?
3. Where does Jen talk to Dr. Rhys about the key?
4. What advice does Dr. Rhys give Peter when he visits?
5. What makes Peter so sad when he is sick?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)