|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David consult someone about at the end of the book?
(a) Where to go on vacation.
(b) How to change the house.
(c) Where to take a job.
(d) How to handle the key situation.
2. How does Peter feel around John Owen?
3. What does Jen say when David confronts Jen about Dr. Owen?
(a) He has to talk to Peter.
(b) It is not her place to be in charge.
(c) She didn't know what she was doing.
(d) It will work out for the best.
4. Where does Jen talk to Dr. Rhys about the key?
(a) David's office.
(b) His office.
(c) The garden.
(d) A deli.
5. What kind of artifacts does John Owen say would be extremely valuable?
(c) Harp keys.
(d) Ancient harps.
6. What makes Peter so sad when he is sick?
(a) He has to give up the key.
(b) The key has lost his magic.
(c) His family doesn't love him anymore.
(d) He saw Taliesin killed.
7. How does Jen's first course cooking alone turn out?
(a) It is wonderful.
(b) It is a disaster.
(c) It is edible.
(d) It is burnt.
8. Why did Taliesin leave his home?
(a) He was called as the new bard.
(b) He was kidnapped.
(c) His parents got sick and sent him away.
(d) It was destroyed.
9. What do the children use the maps of Wales to do?
(a) Create art.
(b) Chart their progress.
(c) Supplement their history lessons.
(d) Explore the area.
10. What does David buy for Jen after her first meal cooking alone?
(a) A thank you card.
(b) An apron.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) A tin of candy.
11. Why does Dr. Rhys not want to see Peter's key?
(a) He can't betray Dr. Owen.
(b) He doesn't want to hurt Peter's feelings.
(c) He doesn't want to implicated.
(d) He is afraid of it.
12. Who told Dr. Owen about Peter's key?
(d) Dr. Rhys.
13. What does Dr. Rhys do when he hears about Peter's key?
(a) He almost faints.
(b) He gets excited.
(c) He laughs with glee.
(d) He gets concerned.
14. What does Becky argue about with Jen after going to the museum?
(a) Where she should go to school.
(b) Why they are sharing a room.
(c) How to treat peter.
(d) What should be done with the key.
15. What is inside the chicken that Jen cooks alone?
(b) The innards.
(c) Raw stuffing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What insult does John Owen give to Becky?
2. What kind of home was Taliesin born in?
3. What does Peter say he has in common with Dr. Owen?
4. What does Jen tell David to do with the key?
5. How does Peter feel about Dr. Owen at the end of the book?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)