|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 & 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Rhian have?
2. How was Welsh history passed down?
(a) Through songs.
(b) Through poems.
(c) Through paintings.
(d) Through writings.
3. Whom does David consult at the end of the book?
(a) Dr. Owen.
(b) His children.
(c) His co-workers.
(d) His boss.
4. What does Mr. Roberts do for a living?
(a) He is a photographer.
(b) He preserves animals.
(c) He runs a pub.
(d) He is a reporter.
5. What does Peter listen for when he gets lonely?
(a) The wind blowing.
(b) The birds singing.
(c) The key singing.
(d) The conversations of others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rhian say she can't explain the fire in the sky?
2. How does Jen feel when she hears about the ancient flood?
3. How does Peter feel about Dr. Owen at the end of the book?
4. How does David know Dr. Rhys?
5. What does Peter want to see in Cardiff?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)