|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do to make Jen mad when she stays?
(a) He does the laundry for her.
(b) He steals her books.
(c) He makes messes.
(d) He is aloof.
2. What does Peter hate about Wales?
(a) There are lots of bullies.
(b) He misses his sister.
(c) He has no friends.
(d) There is nothing to do.
3. Who confronts Peter about the coracle?
(a) Mrs. Davies.
4. What is wrong with the mashed potatoes Jen makes on her first try?
(a) They are burnt,
(b) They are runny.
(c) They are dry.
(d) They are lumpy.
5. What does Jen say when she is first asked to stay in Wales?
(a) She argues.
(b) She calls her aunt.
(c) She asks to be left alone.
(d) She smiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peter think is responsible for the fishing weir?
2. Where does Jen talk to Dr. Rhys about the key?
3. What is inside the chicken that Jen cooks alone?
4. Who asks Jen to stay in Wales?
5. How does Peter realize what his key is for?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)