|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 & 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children use the maps of Wales to do?
(a) Supplement their history lessons.
(b) Create art.
(c) Explore the area.
(d) Chart their progress.
2. Dr. Rhys says Taliesin is __________.
(a) A wizard.
(b) A story teller.
(c) A prince.
(d) A bard.
3. How many towns were destroyed in the ancient flood?
4. To what kind of concert does Dr. Rhys take the Morgans?
(a) A vocal concert.
(b) A harp concert.
(c) A piano concert.
(d) A guitar concert.
5. What does Taliesin know as he leaves Elphin on the ship?
(a) He will never see Elphin again.
(b) He is doing the right thing.
(c) They will get their revenge on the pirates.
(d) They will be together soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the men meet at the Red Goat?
2. For what instrument was the key used?
3. What is Gwylam's hobby?
4. What kind of party is thrown for David?
5. Why does Dr. Rhys not want to see Peter's key?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)