|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Welsh history passed down the way it was?
(a) It was illegal to keep records.
(b) There was no other way to preserve it.
(c) The people couldn't read and write.
(d) Their language was fractured.
2. What does Dr. Rhys say that shocks Jen?
(a) He was hoping this would happen.
(b) He believes Peter.
(c) He has seen them as well.
(d) He knows Taliesin.
3. What does Jen often forget to buy?
4. Whom does Peter see with his key in the visions?
5. Why does Jen feel the way she does about Rhian's statement about the fire in the sky?
(a) She thinks they are mocking her.
(b) She thinks she is hiding something.
(c) She thinks they explain too many things that way.
(d) She thinks she is a show off.
Short Answer Questions
1. The coracle is made of __________.
2. What is inside the chicken that Jen cooks alone?
3. Why does Rhian spend the night with Becky?
4. David compliments Gwylam on ___________.
5. Where is Dr. Rhys first seen in the book?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)