Chapters 1 & 2
1. Where does Jen live at the beginning of the book?
2. Whom does Jen live with at the beginning of the book?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her nanny.
3. Why doesn't Jen live with her family at the beginning of the book?
(a) All of these.
(b) Her mother died.
(c) Her father moved.
(d) She was finishing school.
4. What is the occupation of Jen's father?
(a) College professor.
5. What is Bryn Celyn?
(a) A house.
(b) A school.
(c) A relic.
(d) A train.
6. What does Peter hate about Wales?
(a) There is nothing to do.
(b) He has no friends.
(c) There are lots of bullies.
(d) He misses his sister.
7. What does Peter hate learning in school?
8. What disappoints Jen about her father at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is still crying often.
(b) He is not wearing clean clothes.
(c) He spends little time with his family.
(d) He has not unpacked.
This section contains 3,876 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)