|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jon break his vows to the Night's Watch?
(a) He took a bribe.
(b) He did not warn the Night's Watch of the attack.
(c) He broke his vow of chastity.
(d) He pledged allegiance to the Wildings.
2. Who does Petyr Baelish blame for King Joffrey's death?
(a) Tywin Lannister.
(c) Lady Olenna Tyrell.
(d) Tyrion Lannister.
3. Who rescues Tyrion from prison?
4. What does Sandor hit Arya with as she tries to run to her mother in Chapter 53?
(a) The butt of his axe.
(b) The heel of his shoe.
(c) The back of his hand.
(d) A rolling pin.
5. In which city does Daenerys decide to rule as queen?
6. Where is Sam in Chapter 76?
(b) Castle Black.
(d) Casterly Rock.
7. Who does Sam consider claiming as his own?
(a) Jon Snow.
(c) Gilly's son.
(d) Dalla's son.
8. Who is Cold Hands?
(a) An abandoned castle along the Wall.
(b) Jamie's direwolf.
(c) The stranger that saved Sam.
(d) The stranger that saved Brienne.
9. Who performs the evening prayer service in Chapter 64?
10. What request does Joffrey make in Chapter 54?
(a) He wants Tywin to order Tyrion's death.
(b) He wants to marry Margaery and Sansa.
(c) He wants the heads of those killed at the Twins.
(d) He wants two maids for his room every night.
11. Who tells Jon Snow about the death of Lord Commander Mormont?
(a) Salladhor Saan.
(b) Ser Cleos.
(c) Maester Aemon.
(d) Sam Tarly.
12. What gift does Tyrion give Joffrey for his wedding?
(a) A book.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A Valyrian blade.
(d) A stable of war horses.
13. What is Pylos teaching Davos?
(c) Sword fighting.
14. How does Jaime react to the news of Joffrey's death?
(a) He is concerned for Cersei's welfare.
(b) He expresses his guilt for not raising Joffrey himself.
(c) He stands on the Wall and weeps silently.
(d) He is deeply grieved for his son.
15. In Chapter 54, who does Tyrion discover has been involved in several shady dealings?
(a) Petyr Baelish.
(b) Lord Roose Bolton.
(c) Ser Brynden Tully.
(d) Prince Oberyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Roose supposed to get as a reward for betraying Robb?
2. What does Joffrey choke on?
3. Who does Pycelle attempt to heal in Chapter 73?
4. Who takes Sansa away from Joffrey's wedding?
5. Who takes Sansa into his home after Joffrey's murder?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)