|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Robb hold responsible for the deaths of Willem Lannister and Tion Frey?
(a) Ser Cleos Frey.
(b) Eddard Stark.
(c) Vargo Frey.
(d) Lord Rickard Karstark.
2. Who does Robb Stark marry without his mother's consent?
(a) Brienne Tarth.
(b) Jeyne Westerling.
(c) Shae Greyjoy.
(d) Cersei Lannister.
3. Why is Davos imprisoned?
(a) For stealing the amethyst.
(b) For plotting to kill Melisandre.
(c) For plotting to kill Stannis.
(d) For stabbing Ser Axell.
4. What does Arya give the men in cages?
(c) A knife.
5. Who commits suicide over Eddard Stark?
6. Who claims the Iron Throne after the death of King Aerys II?
(a) Tywin Lannister.
(b) Robert Baratheon.
(c) Prince Rhaegar.
(d) Daenerys Targaryen.
7. Who does Sansa marry in Chapter 29?
8. Why is Sansa hesitant to marry Willas?
(a) He is cruel.
(b) He is crippled.
(c) He is a monster.
(d) He is a dwarf.
9. What prevents the Second Sons from fighting Daenerys?
(a) Three dragons.
(b) A bribe.
10. Why does Hodor become frightened in Queenscrown?
(a) He sees the Wilding fires.
(b) Others lurk over the wall.
(c) Grey Wind begins to growl.
(d) It is storming.
11. What is Sansa given during the wedding ceremony?
(a) A crown.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A cloak.
12. Who is Ghost?
(a) The legendary builder of caves.
(b) A wilding.
(c) Jon Snow's direwolf.
(d) A member of the Night's Watch.
13. Who is Grey Wind?
(a) Summer's direwolf.
(b) Bran's direwolf.
(c) Arya's direwolf.
(d) Robb's direwolf.
14. Who joins the Brotherhood Without Banners in Chapter 40?
15. Where does Jamie find Brienne when he returns to Harrenhal in Chapter 45?
(a) In stocks.
(b) In the dungeon.
(c) In a bear pit.
(d) In Vargo's bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Wildings inadvertently release when they open graves?
2. Why does Jamie Lannister shave his head in Chapter 2?
3. What does King Aerys II believe he will become if the city burns?
4. Who is Varys?
5. Who tells the story of the Knight of the Laughing Tree?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)