Chapter 1, Prologue: Chett | Chapter 2, Jaime | Chapter 3, Catelyn
1. Who is Chett?
(a) The brother of Jon Snow.
(b) A wilding.
(c) A member of the Night's Watch.
(d) A steward to Sam Tarly.
2. Who attacks the Wall in Chapter 1?
(a) Daenerys Targaryen.
(b) The wildings.
(c) The Others.
(d) The Northmen.
3. Why does Lady Catelyn Stark help Jamie Lannister escape from prison?
(a) To secure the release of her daughters.
(b) She and Jamie are lovers.
(c) Jamie's father, Tywin, bribed Catelyn.
(d) He is the true heir to the Iron Throne.
4. Why does Jamie Lannister shave his head in Chapter 2?
(a) So he is harder to recognize.
(b) To fulfill a vow.
(c) To rid himself of lice.
(d) To prepare for battle.
5. How is Catelyn Stark punished for releasing Jamie Lannister?
(a) She is confined to her father's chambers.
(b) She is beaten.
(c) She is thrown in Jamie's cell.
(d) She is raped by the guards.
6. Who is Catelyn Stark's sister?
Chapter 4, Arya and Chapter 5, Tyrion | Chapter 6, Davos and Chapter 7, Sansa | Chapter 8, Jon
7. Which dwarf is resented by his father?
This section contains 3,419 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)