|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alix think Philip spends so much time in Autun?
(a) A woman.
(b) A job.
(c) The culture.
(d) The weather.
2. What does Philip do before making love with Anne-Marie when they return to their hotel room?
(a) Calls room service.
(b) Has some wine.
(c) Admires himself naked in the mirror.
(d) Makes a couple phone calls.
3. The nature of Dean's attraction to Anne-Marie seems to center around _______________.
4. What does Philip ask Anne-Marie about the other women in the restaurant?
(a) Whether any of them is a model.
(b) Whether any of them is wealthy.
(c) Whether she thinks each one has sex.
(d) Whether any of them would have sex with him.
5. What is Anne-Marie carrying when the narrator sees her on the sidewalk?
(b) Book bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Philip and Anne-Marie's relationship in Chapter 30?
2. What is the name of Philip's sister?
3. What does Philip promise to send the narrator from Paris?
4. Why did Philip marry Anne-Marie?
5. What does Anne-Marie comment that she would like while she and Philip are window shopping?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)