|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the narrator and Anne-Marie meet some time after Philip's departure?
(a) A museum.
(b) Anne-Marie's apartment.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The Wheatland house.
2. What does the narrator give Philip for his trip?
(a) Hotel recommendations.
(d) Phone numbers of friends.
3. How can Anne-Marie's stepfather be characterized?
4. What does Philip tell Anne-Marie to wear less of?
(d) Hair spray.
5. What is Anne-Marie's demeanor while at dinner with Philip and the narrator the next night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the probable source of Philip's reluctance to commit to Anne-Marie?
2. What is a major part of why Philip is so pleased with Anne-Marie?
3. Philip lies in bed in the hotel and contemplates _____________.
4. Which of the following is NOT something the narrator is in the process of documenting about Autun?
5. Which family member of Anne-Marie's do Philip and Anne-Marie visit?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)