|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philip ask Anne-Marie about the other women in the restaurant?
(a) Whether she thinks each one has sex.
(b) Whether any of them would have sex with him.
(c) Whether any of them is a model.
(d) Whether any of them is wealthy.
2. What is the state of Philip and Anne-Marie's relationship in Chapter 30?
(a) They are separated.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are divorced.
3. Why is Philip annoyed with Anne-Marie when they go swimming?
(a) She splashes him in the face.
(b) She swims faster than he does.
(c) She won't swim naked.
(d) She refuses to get wet.
4. What is Anne-Marie carrying when the narrator sees her on the sidewalk?
(b) Book bag.
5. What is the sharp feeling Philip has on the way back to the hotel?
(a) A bad memory.
(b) A splitting headache.
(c) That everything is going to come to an end.
(d) Pains radiating down his arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the narrator not be able to watch Claude Picquet do this winter?
2. Which of the following does Philip NOT say when Anne-Marie suggests having sex in the woods?
3. What does Philip do as he and Anne-Marie make love?
4. Which family member of Anne-Marie's do Philip and Anne-Marie visit?
5. To whom is Philip introduced while in Paris?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)