1. Out of what city is the narrator traveling?
2. To where is the narrator traveling?
The French countryside.
3. What is the narrator's destination city?
4. What body marks does the chubby woman on the train have?
5. Where will the narrator be staying while in Autun?
A house owned by friends.
6. Who are the friends of the narrator's who own the house?
7. What is one thing that holds the narrator back in his living experience in Autun?
His imperfect French.
8. Which of the following does the narrator NOT do as he adjusts to Autun?
Makes renovations on the house.
This section contains 3,776 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)