|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the narrator not be able to watch Claude Picquet do this winter?
2. What is Philip's response when the narrator asks him about marrying Anne-Marie?
(a) He will never marry her.
(b) He is thinking about it.
(c) He has already married her.
(d) He isn't sure she will marry him.
3. Who is the only friend of Billy's that Cristina says she likes?
(d) The narrator.
4. To what country does Philip tell the narrator that he'll be returning?
5. Which of the following does Philip NOT do on his last day in France?
(a) Gathers his things at the Wheatland house.
(b) Has breakfast with his sister.
(c) Takes Anne-Marie to work.
(d) Calls the narrator from Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator find in his apartment that reminds him of Philip?
2. What is the narrator's Autun experience?
3. What plans have Philip and Anne-Marie made for the future?
4. What does the narrator wish he had the courage to do?
5. Why is Anne-Marie miffed while at dinner with Philip?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)