|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where is the narrator traveling?
(a) His hometown.
(b) The Riviera beaches.
(c) The Italian Alps.
(d) The French countryside.
2. Why are Philip pulled over by a policeman while in the car?
(a) His headlight was out.
(b) He was speeding.
(c) He was driving erratically.
(d) He was driving on the wrong side of the road.
3. What is the state of Philip and Anne-Marie's relationship in Chapter 30?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) They are married.
(c) They are separated.
(d) They are engaged.
4. Who arrives unexpectedly in Autun?
(b) The narrator's ex-wife.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Philip's life now?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Philip quit college?
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Philip's car?
3. How can Anne-Marie's stepfather be characterized?
4. To whom is Philip introduced while in Paris?
5. Which of the following does NOT happen when Philip kisses Anne-Marie in her bedroom?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)