|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game are the local children playing when the narrator sees them?
2. What does Anne-Marie's mother think of her relationship with Philip?
(a) It will not last.
(b) It is the best thing that ever happened to Anne-Marie.
(c) It will endure for a long time.
(d) It is unsuitable for Anne-Marie.
3. Where do the narrator and Philip go after leaving the Jobs' home?
(a) A bar in Lyons.
(b) A bar in Provence.
(c) A bar in Arles.
(d) A bar in Dijon.
4. Which author does Anne-Marie claim to have read?
5. Which of the following does NOT happen when Philip kisses Anne-Marie in her bedroom?
(a) Dean leaves.
(b) They make love.
(c) She puts on her pajamas.
(d) She pulls away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trip do Philip and Anne-Marie decide on?
2. Which of the following is something that is NOT in the control of a photographer?
3. Why does Philip visit his father?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that the narrator finds in one of Philip's diaries?
5. What does Anne-Marie compliment about Philip when they return to Anne-Marie's room?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)