|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Philip?
(a) Very bright.
(c) Free spirit.
2. Where does the narrator now spend nearly every day?
(a) At the cafe where Claude works.
(b) Sleeping at home.
(c) At museums.
(d) Walking the streets of Paris.
3. What is one thing that holds the narrator back in his living experience in Autun?
(a) His depression.
(b) His imperfect French.
(c) His lack of money.
(d) His shyness.
4. What is the main reason Philip spends time with Anne-Marie.
5. To where is the narrator traveling?
(a) The Italian Alps.
(b) His hometown.
(c) The French countryside.
(d) The Riviera beaches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator go after seeing the children's game?
2. What body marks does the chubby woman on the train have?
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Claude Piquet?
4. What does Philip notice about Anne-Marie's body when they shower together?
5. What is the name of Cristina Wheatland's husband?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)