|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is the narrator attracted?
2. Which of the following is NOT a source of information for the narrator regarding his stories of Philip and Anne-Marie?
(a) He asks Philip's father.
(b) He imagines them.
(c) He asks Anne-Marie.
(d) He asks Philip.
3. Why are Philip pulled over by a policeman while in the car?
(a) He was speeding.
(b) His headlight was out.
(c) He was driving on the wrong side of the road.
(d) He was driving erratically.
4. From what sport is Billy retired?
5. Which of the following best describes the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Cristina, a photographer has as much artistic license as ________________.
2. What is Cristina Wheatland's home country?
3. What is the narrator's Autun experience?
4. The narrator's photography _____________ his way of observing life.
5. Which of the following best describes Philip?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)