|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Philip?
(a) Free spirit.
(b) Very bright.
2. Where does the narrator go at night?
(a) A hotel bar.
(b) A play.
(c) A movie.
(d) A disco.
3. The narrator's photography _____________ his way of observing life.
(c) Conflicts with.
4. What plans have Philip and Anne-Marie made for the future?
(a) To have a child.
(b) To get married.
(c) To move to America.
(d) To buy a house.
5. What does the narrator wish he had the courage to do?
(a) Return to college.
(b) Confront his father.
(c) Marry Claude.
(d) Live an unconventional life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend who Cristina wants the narrator to meet at the party?
2. Where does the narrator go after seeing the children's game?
3. Which of the following does NOT happen when Philip kisses Anne-Marie in her bedroom?
4. Who becomes Philip's lover in Chapter 8?
5. What is the name of Cristina Wheatland's husband?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)