|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys a Cadillac?
2. Who is asked to write a forward for the book?
3. Who is Dennis Petersen?
4. What is special about Andersland?
5. What is Andersland?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Mark get his first job?
2. What do Fergus and his troops do?
3. What is the explanation given by Uncle Fred about Mark's grandfather's death?
4. What happens when Mark is on a train leaving Ladyburg?
5. How does Mark continue his research of the Courtney family?
6. Why is Mark Anders forced to flee Ladyburg?
7. What is the surprise Harry Fisher has for Mark?
8. What does Mark see when he goes to Andersland?
9. How do Mark and Storm come to an agreement when it is time for him to leave?
10. Why did Dirk Courtney and his compatriots kill John Anders?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast any three characters from the novel.
Essay Topic 2
What is the importance of the sniper team in the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Why is the novel called A Sparrow Falls? What or whom does the word "sparrow" represent?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)