|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sean Courtney want to return to after speaking to Mark Anders and knowing that he wants to leave?
(b) Lion's Kop.
(c) Chaka's Gate.
(d) None of the above.
2. Why is Mark Anders stunned when he talks to General Sean Courtney?
(a) Because he finds out that Storm is carrying his child.
(b) None of the above.
(c) Because he finds out that Storm is already married to someone else.
(d) Because he finds out that Storm is already a mother of a child.
3. What are things Mark Anders generally carried with him when he travels?
(a) A bedroll, a pan, and a spoon.
(b) A bedroll, water bottle, pan, and spoon.
(c) Only a bedroll and a pan.
(d) A bedroll and a pan.
4. Where does Mark Anders see Storm when he goes to visit her at Umhlanga Rocks?
(a) At the beach.
(b) In the market.
(c) On Spartan on the road.
(d) Strolling around her courtyard.
5. What does Marion realize when she goes to pick mushrooms?
(a) None of the above.
(b) That she has miscarried.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she is sick.
6. Where does Mark Anders decide to go after the phone call that both the General and Ruth take?
7. Whom does Mark Anders go in search for in Chapter 121?
(c) Dirk Courtney.
(d) His grandfather's grave.
8. One afternoon when Storm and Mark Anders are lying together what does she tell him?
(a) She tells him to leave Johannesburg.
(b) She asks him to marry her.
(c) She asks him not to go.
(d) She tells him that she wants to go with him.
9. What does Mark Anders do to Pungushe?
(a) Frees him.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Takes him to jail.
(d) Locks him up.
10. What can be said of the character of Derek Hunt?
(a) He is a very genuine person.
(b) He is a man with no scruples.
(c) He is a very honest man.
(d) He is a generous man.
11. Who is making an attack with horse artillery batteries?
(a) Fergus MacDonald.
(b) Harry Fisher.
(c) General Sean Courtney.
(d) Mark Anders.
12. Whom are Dirk Courtney and his men following when the lions attack the oxen?
(a) Mark Anders and Pungushe.
(b) Only Pungushe.
(c) The lioness.
(d) Only Mark Anders.
13. Who gets killed in the accident that Ruth is being told about on the phone?
(b) Mark Anders.
(d) John, Storm's son.
14. Whom does Mark Anders go to visit before taking this person to Chaka's gate?
(b) An old friend.
(c) None of the above.
15. Where is the body taken for funeral?
(b) Chakka's gate cemetary.
(c) Lion's kop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Storm go the next day after spending the afternoon with Mark Anders?
2. What happens when the lioness is trying to carry the last of her cubs?
3. Who is Hlubi?
4. Who takes down the murderer's confession?
5. What does Storm ask Mark Anders to do when he tells her that he will leave Marion for her?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)