|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 116 - 120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose sentence is being carried out when Harry Fisher accuses the person of being a traitor?
(a) A traveler's.
(b) A shopkeeper's.
(c) A woman's.
(d) A striker's.
2. What do the newspapers label General Sean Courtney as?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Iron man of Fordsburg.
(c) Preserver of Fordsburg.
(d) Butcher of Fordsburg.
3. Who is Peter?
(a) Lynette's son.
(b) Lynette's newphew.
(c) Lynette's husband.
(d) Lynette's brother.
4. What has become of Storm's marriage by the time Mark Anders meets the General?
(a) She is no longer sensible.
(b) She is divorced.
(c) She is very happy.
(d) She is a widow.
5. What is Mark Anders's reaction when he see General Sean Courtney?
(a) He is happy to see him smiling with open arms.
(b) He is happy to see him glowing.
(c) He is shocked to see him grow old.
(d) He is shocked to see him grow very very thin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Lucy?
2. Who asks for General Sean Courtney's and his regiment's help?
3. Who or what is Emoyeni?
4. Who makes their way to the headquarters in Marshall Square?
5. How do the men in the Cadillac get killed?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)