|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 116 - 120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mark Anders about his grandfather's death?
(a) Dirk Courtney.
(d) General Sean Courtney.
2. What do the newspapers label General Sean Courtney as?
(a) Iron man of Fordsburg.
(b) Preserver of Fordsburg.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Butcher of Fordsburg.
3. Who is Lynette?
(a) Marion Littlejohn's daughter.
(b) Marion Littlejohn's cousin.
(c) Marion Littlejohn's sister.
(d) Marion Littlejohn's niece.
4. Who carries out the sentence?
(a) Fergus MacDonald.
(c) Mark Anders.
(d) Harry Fisher.
5. Why is General Sean Courtney upset when he goes to his office?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Because Mark Anders has returned the invitation sent to him by General Sean Courtney.
(c) Because there has been a theft in the office.
(d) Because Mark Anders does not want to win the Africa Cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men in the Cadillac get killed?
2. Who is Miss Lucy?
3. Who is being accused of being a traitor?
4. Whose sentence is being carried out when Harry Fisher accuses the person of being a traitor?
5. What is Mark Anders's reaction when he see General Sean Courtney?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)