Chapters 1 - 5 | Chapters 6 - 10
1. The novel opens with a war in which country?
2. Who are Mark Anders and Fergus MacDonald?
(a) A crack sniper team.
(b) None of the above.
(c) One a sniper and the other a soldier.
(d) Two soldiers.
3. Who is Helena?
(a) Wife of Mark Anders.
(b) Wife of Fergus MacDonald.
(c) Sister of Fergus MacDonald.
(d) Sister of Mark Anders.
4. What is a cuthbert?
(a) A realistic dummy.
(b) A sniper's rifle.
(c) A vehicle.
(d) A gun.
5. Who gets shot in the back by the German machine gunner?
(a) A volunteer.
(b) Mark Anders.
(c) Another German sniper.
(d) Fergus MacDonald.
6. Where is Mark Anders stuck when he is being retrieved by Fergus?
(a) He is stuck in the wire.
(b) He is stuck in the snow.
(c) He is stuck inside the farmhouse.
(d) He is stuck between the German snipers.
Chapters 11 - 15
7. What does Mark Anders learn when he visits Andersland?
(a) That his grandfather is going to die soon.
(b) That his grandfather's possessions are all gone.
(c) That his grandfather is alive and well.
(d) That his grandfather is dead.
This section contains 3,803 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)