|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Africans brought to Antigua?
(a) Not long after its discovery.
(b) In 1567.
2. Who may relent and assist in building a new library?
(a) The Czechoslovakian refugee.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The Mill Reef Club.
(d) Barclay Bank.
3. What is held to raise funds to repair the library?
(a) An auction.
(b) A bake sale.
(c) A Teenage Pageant.
(d) An exhibition.
4. What does the narrator speak about to the lady whose family established the Mill Reef Club?
(a) Purchasing Antigua's slave records.
(b) Electing a new Prime Minister.
(c) Restoring the library.
(d) Her family's history.
5. What falls with an unreal force that tears up the earth?
(a) The rain.
(d) The waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the beauty locked up, according to Section 4?
2. Who considers what being real people submerged in the unreality of Antigua must do to the people?
3. What does the narrator's mother argue about with the Minister of Education, Culture and Sport?
4. What does the narrator criticize about Antigua in Section 4?
5. What kind of characters are the English?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)