Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator speak about to the lady whose family established the Mill Reef Club?
(a) Restoring the library.
(b) Electing a new Prime Minister.
(c) Her family's history.
(d) Purchasing Antigua's slave records.
2. What kind of characters are the English?
3. Why is the narrator unable to talk to the Minister of Education, Culture and Sport?
(a) He is at a sporting event out of town.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He hates her because of her mother.
(d) He is visiting his family in Europe.
4. When the English leave Antigua, what do Antiguans become?
(a) Noble, exalted slaves.
(b) Homesick and unhappy.
(c) Ordinary people.
(d) A selfish, miserable disease.
5. What do Antiguans call Bird's ruthless son?
(a) Doctor Dolittle.
(b) Doctor Jekyl.
(c) Papa Poverty.
(d) Papa Doc.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were Africans brought to Antigua?
2. What did the Antiguans hope the second Prime Minister would bring to Antigua?
3. Why are slaves brought to Antigua?
4. Whose beautiful poorness is unreal?
5. When V. C. Bird reassumes his station, how long is the other Prime Minister imprisoned for?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)