Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives in Antigua at the beginning of Section 1?
2. How do people arrive in Antigua at the beginning of Section 1?
3. What is admired about the island?
4. In comparison to Antigua, how are the nearby islands viewed?
5. What does the lush vegetation of the neighboring islands indicate?
6. What does Antigua's drier climate result from?
7. What does the author say is the only thing that tourists consider?
This section contains 3,904 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)