Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1
1. Who arrives in Antigua at the beginning of Section 1?
2. How do people arrive in Antigua at the beginning of Section 1?
3. What is admired about the island?
4. In comparison to Antigua, how are the nearby islands viewed?
5. What does the lush vegetation of the neighboring islands indicate?
6. What does Antigua's drier climate result from?
7. What does the author say is the only thing that tourists consider?
8. Who is detained by customs searches?
9. How are the tourists transported to their resorts?
10. Who tries to overcharge the tourists?
11. What do the tourists ask to see which prevents them from being overcharged?
This section contains 1,775 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)