|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator say has no language?
2. Who does not work for the Barclay Brothers for a long time?
(a) The narrator.
(b) A woman.
(c) A black person.
(d) A man.
3. What does the narrator hate about a specific group of people?
(a) Their friendship with her mother.
(b) Their innocence and naivete.
(c) Their supposed superiority.
(d) Their concern for others.
4. Who owns the first mansion described in Section 1?
(b) A Middle Eastern family.
(c) The narrator.
(d) A drug dealer.
5. As slaves, what were the Antiguans considered not long ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the tourists wonder if the car owners have?
2. How do the Antiguans feel about the bad manners of foreigners?
3. What do the Antiguans celebrate as a holiday?
4. What does the narrator say that Antiguans do not seem to realize?
5. Who does not realize the cruelty of their actions concerning slavery?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)