|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not work for the Barclay Brothers for a long time?
(a) A black person.
(b) The narrator.
(c) A woman.
(d) A man.
2. Who does the narrator say has no language?
3. Who does the narrator hate?
4. Who condemns the tourists' lack of concern?
(a) The Antiguans.
(b) The tourists.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) The narrator.
5. What are Antiguans apathetic toward?
(b) The English.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the North Americans feel about native Antiguans?
2. The tourists try not to dwell on the condition of what public facility?
3. What is extremely dynamic in Antigua?
4. What does the narrator condemn about the tourists in Section 1?
5. How do the tourists feel around the natives?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)