|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the tourists feel around the natives?
2. According to the author, where do the tourists behave as normal people?
(a) At home.
(b) In Antigua.
(c) There is no such thing as normal people.
3. Whose girlfriend is the owner of the third mansion?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) The swindler from the Far East.
(c) Someone high up in the government.
(d) The narrator.
4. How do the tourists feel about the three similar objects that they pass?
5. Who owns much of Antigua?
(a) A drug smuggler.
(b) The Middle Eastern family.
(c) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the tourists admire?
2. Who tries to overcharge the tourists?
3. What does Antigua's drier climate result from?
4. In Section 1, what do the tourists pass three of?
5. How do the tourists feel by the time they return to their homes?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)