|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the second mansion paid for?
(a) Through a loan.
(b) No one knows.
(c) In cash.
(d) It is not paid for.
2. What do the tourists ask to see which prevents them from being overcharged?
(a) The mansions.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The manager.
(d) The fee sheet.
3. Who do the tourists see as superior to the natives and their ancestors?
(a) The English.
(b) The narrator.
(c) Themselves and their ancestors.
(d) No one.
4. What either frightens or thrills the tourists?
(a) The drivers' carelessness.
(b) Landing in Antigua.
(c) The waves on the beach.
(d) The lack of rain.
5. What do the natives do that the tourists do not suspect?
(a) Murder them.
(b) Stalk them.
(c) Mock them.
(d) Steal from them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What indicates that the building is actually a school?
2. What kind of cars are predominant in Antigua?
3. Who tries to overcharge the tourists?
4. The tourists try not to dwell on the condition of what public facility?
5. How do the tourists feel about the three similar objects that they pass?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)