|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Barclay Brothers open to sustain their wealth?
(a) Barclay Bank.
(b) The Mill Reef Club.
(c) The library.
(d) A dentist's office.
2. Who serves as a hyperbolic paradox of the Antiguans?
(a) The English.
(b) The foreigners.
(c) The narrator.
(d) The tourists.
3. When is the resentment of a crime less effective and more degrading?
(a) When the victim cries during the expression of their resentment.
(b) When it is expressed in the criminals' language.
(d) When it is non-verbal.
4. What indicates that the building is actually a school?
(b) A flag.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A sign.
5. What has changed since the narrator's youth?
(a) Slavery has been abolished.
(b) The Antiguan government.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the tourists feel by the time they return to their homes?
2. What do the natives do that the tourists do not suspect?
3. Why is the narrator offended by the reference to "her girls," as stated by the lady whose family established the Mill Reef Club?
4. What do the English condemn?
5. Who owns the car dealerships in Antigua?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)