|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Min tell Tree-ear to go collect some wood?
(a) To repair the roof on the house.
(b) To build himself a wheel.
(c) To fill the kiln.
(d) So his wife could cook dinner.
2. Where did Tree-ear used to live?
3. Tree-ear also prepares the clay for __________.
(a) The kiln.
(c) Pot molds.
(d) Min's brother.
4. What does Tree-ear think about as he and Min are hanging up clothes?
(a) Why Min is so nice to him.
(b) What happened to Min's son.
(c) If Min might adopt him.
(d) How he can repay the kindness.
5. What was Min laughing at the first time Tree-ear ever heard him laugh?
(a) Tree-ear told him one of Crane-man's stories.
(b) Tree-ear tripped over a tree root.
(c) Tree-ear told him Kang's inlays were ugly.
(d) Tree-ear said Kang was clumsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first person Tree-ear talked to when he arrived back at the village?
2. What did the bandits do with the two vases?
3. What did Crane-man do sometimes at the rice fields?
4. What is one thing Tree-ear inspects at Min's?
5. What did Crane-man tell Tree-ear about doors and wind?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)