|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Min's pieces ready for Tree-ear to take?
(a) At the end of spring.
(b) Toward the beginning of fall.
(c) In the middle of the fall.
(d) In the middle of the summer.
2. What was different about Min's display for the judging from the other potters?
(a) He had significantly less pieces.
(b) He did not use live flowers in the vases.
(c) He had many more pieces than the others.
(d) His display put the big pieces on the top shelves.
3. What happened to the fields after the rice harvest?
(a) The poor were allowed to collect the droppings.
(b) They were plowed under.
(c) They were flooded.
(d) They were left alone.
4. What does Crane-man tell Tree-ear the first potters did?
(a) Considered pottery making a respected trade.
(b) Made objects for use, not beauty.
(c) Considered pottery an art, not a trade.
(d) Learned their trade by trial and error.
5. What does Tree-ear realize in the middle of the first day that he is working?
(a) He is supposed to be fed a mid-day meal.
(b) He is no longer as tired and sore.
(c) Crane-man needs his bandage changed.
(d) He is doing a man's job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the travelers take Tree-ear?
2. Where did Tree-ear and Crane-man live during the winter?
3. What was Tree-ear's secret about one of the bowls put out for display?
4. Why does Tree-ear feel guilty?
5. What did potters before Kang and Min try to do sometimes with red slip?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)