|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did potters before Kang and Min try to do sometimes with red slip?
(a) Decorate clothing.
(b) Make inlays.
(c) Make an entire pot of red clay.
(d) Paint their work.
2. Why won't Min teach Tree-ear how to use the wheel?
(a) Tree-ear is too clumsy.
(b) Tree-ear is too young.
(c) Min doesn't have time.
(d) Tree-ear is not his son.
3. In what century is A Single Shard set?
4. In what shape was Min making his pottery in anticipation of the emissary's final visit?
(c) Melon shape.
5. How does Tree-ear act towards Crane-man when he comes back to the bridge after his pack is done?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Min tell Tree-ear to do about setting up the planks for his display?
2. Why was the bandit angry at Tree-ear?
3. How did Tree-ear carry the vases?
4. Where do the travelers take Tree-ear?
5. Why was firing a piece of pottery so difficult?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)