|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tree-ear give Crane-man before he went on his journey?
(a) Two coins from his string.
(b) A clay rabbit.
(c) A polished stone.
(d) A clay monkey.
2. What did Tree-ear do at Min's house the day the emissary awarded the commission to Kang?
(a) Scrubbed the potter's wheel.
(b) Nothing, Min sent him home.
(c) Pulled weeds in the garden.
(d) Chopped wood.
3. What was the emissary doing when Tree-ear was brought before him?
(b) Resting in an easy chair.
(c) Talking to another person.
4. What did the man grab from Tree-ear?
(a) Tree-ear's jiggeh.
(b) Tree-ear's pouch.
(c) Tree-ear's sandals.
(d) Tree-ear's shirt.
5. What changed with Min about working on the potter's wheel?
(a) He no longer sang at the wheel.
(b) He allowed Tree-ear to help him.
(c) His wife helped him on the wheel.
(d) He used less water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Tree-ear assigned most recently?
2. What does the farmer do for Tree-ear?
3. Who was waiting out on the road for Tree-ear the morning after he and Min unloaded the kiln?
4. What did Min give Tree-ear for the journey?
5. What hope did Tree-ear have day after day while working for Min?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)