|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the vase that has dozens of birds inlaid inside medallions surrounded by clouds?
(a) The Forging of a Thousand Sands Vase.
(b) The Cranes Landing Vase.
(c) The Vase of a Thousand Herons.
(d) Thousand Cranes Vase.
2. What did the village potters begin to do at the kiln?
(a) Fight over taking turns.
(b) Use a different kind of wood.
(c) Load it with more pottery.
(d) Pace restlessly.
3. What traits did Tree-ear think were close companions?
(a) Pride and failure.
(b) Carelessness and failure.
(c) Foolishness and hurry.
(d) Pride and foolishness.
4. What excites Tree-ear?
(a) Catching some crawfish.
(b) Min calling him son.
(c) Catching a catfish.
(d) Getting a hot meal.
5. What did Crane-man try to do during the day when Tree-ear was working?
(a) Catch a flounder.
(b) Bake bread with acorn flour.
(c) Catch a rabbit.
(d) Sleep in the shade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tree-ear think about as he and Min are hanging up clothes?
2. How did Tree-ear carry the vases?
3. For how long does Tree-ear do the same thing for Min?
4. When was Min's pieces ready for Tree-ear to take?
5. Why did Tree-ear's attitude toward work change?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)