|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was different about Min's display for the judging from the other potters?
(a) He had significantly less pieces.
(b) His display put the big pieces on the top shelves.
(c) He did not use live flowers in the vases.
(d) He had many more pieces than the others.
2. What did Crane-man try to do during the day when Tree-ear was working?
(a) Bake bread with acorn flour.
(b) Sleep in the shade.
(c) Catch a rabbit.
(d) Catch a flounder.
3. What does Tree-ear do about the bowl?
(a) He asks Min for one.
(b) He finds a more secure place to hide it.
(c) He fills it with water, and the ants float away.
(d) He decides to make a new one.
4. At what time of the day did Min say they would remove the pieces from the kiln?
(a) At dark.
(b) At noon.
(c) It the morning.
(d) At midnight.
5. What hope did Tree-ear have day after day while working for Min?
(a) He would learn to use the wheel.
(b) Min would adopt him as a son.
(c) He would earn some money.
(d) Crane-man and he would live in Min's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crane-man tell Tree-ear about how to think of Tree-ear's journey?
2. What happens to the vessels if the heat in the kiln rises too fast?
3. How did Tree-ear sometimes manage to get winter garments for him and Crane-man?
4. What was Tree-ear's revelation concerning clay in Chapter 7?
5. What did potters before Kang and Min try to do sometimes with red slip?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)