|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Min do the next morning when Tree-ear arrives?
(a) Sends him back to the quarry.
(b) Tells him to ask his wife for breakfast.
(c) Shows him a new crane he is working on.
(d) Yells at him.
2. What did Crane-man do during the day?
(b) Broke his crutch.
(c) Wove a basket.
(d) Begged in town.
3. How are orphans seen in Korea during Tree-ear's time?
(a) As bad luck.
(b) As no different than anyone else.
(c) As good luck.
(d) As immoral.
4. What does Tree-ear learn quickly?
(a) How to throw pots.
(b) How to stay on Min's good side.
(c) How to glaze Min's pots.
(d) How to get clay.
5. Why did Tree-ear think Kang might have something special for the kiln?
(a) He went to the kiln the long way through the woods.
(b) He posted a sign saying the kiln was full but it shouldn't have been.
(c) The wheel barrel he pushed to the kiln was covered.
(d) He went to the kiln at midnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tree-ear rotate doing?
2. What news did a boat bring to Tree-ear's village?
3. For what is Tree-ear scavenging?
4. Where does Tree-ear go after working?
5. What does Min insist upon that makes Tree-ear's job even more tedious?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)