|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tree-ear mix with the clay?
(b) Quartz powder.
2. What was Tree-ear's secret about one of the bowls put out for display?
(a) Tree-ear made one of the petal decorations.
(b) It was mostly his work.
(c) It had an unknown flaw.
(d) He had changed the glaze on it.
3. What is Tree-ear sent to collect that day that is different from the last 9 days?
4. What does Crane-man offer?
(a) To help Tree-ear.
(b) To send Tree-ear to Crane-man's brother for an apprenticeship.
(c) To talk to the healer about the apprenticeship.
(d) To take Tree-ear to find his uncle.
5. What does Tree-ear find difficult?
(a) Pleasing Min.
(b) Liking Min.
(c) Cutting clay from the river bank.
(d) Taking care of Crane-man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Min do the next morning when Tree-ear arrives?
2. Where does Min send Tree-ear the next morning?
3. What type of pottery did Tree-ear plan to be his first one?
4. What did Min tell Tree-ear to do about setting up the planks for his display?
5. What was different about Min's display for the judging from the other potters?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)