|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Min's response to Tree-ear's request?
(a) He says he does not let anyone watch him work.
(b) He says the apples are quite sour.
(c) He tells Tree-ear to take the crane figure to his guardian.
(d) He reluctantly agrees.
2. When would the potters find out the emissary's decision?
(a) The next morning.
(b) In five months.
(c) In the next month.
(d) In six weeks.
3. What does Tree-ear request of Min?
(a) To be allowed to work for Min.
(b) To take the crane figurine to Crane-man.
(c) To get an apple off Min's tree.
(d) To be allowed to watch Min work.
4. What does Tree-ear discover when he returns to his bowl?
(a) The food was covered in ants.
(b) The bowl was gone.
(c) An animal ate his food.
(d) The food had spoiled in the heat.
5. Why does Tree-ear feel guilty?
(a) For wishing to leave Crane-man.
(b) For being too tired to fish for Crane-man's dinner.
(c) For not being there when the boys were harassing Crane-man.
(d) For not saving some of his midday meal for Crane-man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Crane-man?
2. What happened to the fields after the rice harvest?
3. Why does Tree-ear decide to do what he did in question 48?
4. How are orphans seen in Korea during Tree-ear's time?
5. What does Tree-ear do about the bowl?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)