|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tree-ear discover when he returns to his bowl?
(a) The bowl was gone.
(b) The food had spoiled in the heat.
(c) The food was covered in ants.
(d) An animal ate his food.
2. Why did Min send Tree-ear to the seashore?
(a) To go fishing.
(b) To pick up seashells.
(c) To check the weather.
(d) To gather seaweed.
3. What did Min's wife give Tree-ear?
(a) A pair of pants and a jacket.
(b) A warm scarf.
(c) Leather boots.
(d) A hat and some gloves.
4. Why did monks sendTree-ear to Ch'ulp'o?
(a) To look for his grandfather.
(b) To look for his older sister.
(c) To look for his uncle.
(d) To look for his older brother.
5. Where does Min send Tree-ear the second day?
(a) To weed the garden.
(b) To get wood.
(c) To help a potter who is ill.
(d) To get straw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tree-ear sent to collect that day that is different from the last 9 days?
2. What did Crane-man tell Tree-ear about the boy informing Min of Kang's work?
3. What was the problem with the sandals Crane-man gave Tree-ear?
4. Where does Tree-ear go after working?
5. How are orphans seen in Korea during Tree-ear's time?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)