|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Crane-man try to do during the day when Tree-ear was working?
(a) Sleep in the shade.
(b) Catch a flounder.
(c) Catch a rabbit.
(d) Bake bread with acorn flour.
2. Where does Tree-ear go after working?
(a) To gather dandelion leaves for a salad.
(b) To play with the other boys.
(c) To see the monk who brought him to Ch'ulp'o.
(d) Back to the bridge.
3. What was the farmer carrying?
(a) A letter.
(b) A rice bag that has a leak.
(c) A bag of turnips.
(d) A hoe.
4. In what century is A Single Shard set?
5. Where does Min send Tree-ear the second day?
(a) To get wood.
(b) To help a potter who is ill.
(c) To get straw.
(d) To weed the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tree-ear do about the bowl?
2. What does Tree-ear rotate doing?
3. What does Min insist upon that makes Tree-ear's job even more tedious?
4. What is one thing Tree-ear inspects at Min's?
5. Where did Tree-ear used to live?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)