|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the problem with the sandals Crane-man gave Tree-ear?
(a) They were too small.
(b) They were too large.
(c) They had no left and right foot.
(d) They fell apart.
2. For what is Tree-ear scavenging?
(a) Bits of thread.
(d) Bits of leather.
3. What changed with Min about working on the potter's wheel?
(a) His wife helped him on the wheel.
(b) He used less water.
(c) He allowed Tree-ear to help him.
(d) He no longer sang at the wheel.
4. What did Crane-man do sometimes at the rice fields?
(a) Weaved mats and sandals out of rice straw.
(c) Begged for rice.
(d) Talked to the women of the village.
5. What did Tree-ear decide about not being allowed to use the potter's wheel?
(a) He would change Min's mind.
(b) He would become a blacksmith.
(c) He would move to another village.
(d) There is more than one way to make pottery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tree-ear tell the farmer?
2. What does Min do as Tree-ear is holding some nesting boxes?
3. What does Tree-ear rotate doing?
4. Who is Crane-man?
5. What happens to Tree-ear as a result of the day's work?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)