|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the emissary wish Min to bring any inlay vessels he makes?
2. Where did the travelers take Tree-ear in Ch'ulp'o?
(a) To the blacksmith.
(b) To the mayor.
(c) To the school.
(d) To a local monastery.
3. For how long does Tree-ear do the same thing for Min?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 9 days.
4. About what does Min complain?
(a) His nephew does not want to apprentice with him.
(b) Tree-ear has ruined several days work.
(c) His wife wants a new stove.
(d) His arthritis is bothering him.
5. How many replicates and how many firing batches did Min do?
(a) Six replicates in two firings.
(b) Four replicates in two firings.
(c) Ten replicates in three firings.
(d) A dozen replicates in three firings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tree-ear give Crane-man before he went on his journey?
2. What was Tree-ear supposed to do with the wood?
3. How many replicates of the inlay vase did Min make?
4. What does Tree-ear find difficult?
5. For what is Tree-ear scavenging?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)