|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tree-ear's secret about one of the bowls put out for display?
(a) Tree-ear made one of the petal decorations.
(b) It had an unknown flaw.
(c) It was mostly his work.
(d) He had changed the glaze on it.
2. What happened to the fields after the rice harvest?
(a) They were plowed under.
(b) The poor were allowed to collect the droppings.
(c) They were flooded.
(d) They were left alone.
3. Where does the emissary wish Min to bring any inlay vessels he makes?
4. When was Min's pieces ready for Tree-ear to take?
(a) Toward the beginning of fall.
(b) In the middle of the fall.
(c) In the middle of the summer.
(d) At the end of spring.
5. What was contained in Tree-ear's food bag?
(a) Dried squid and rice cakes.
(b) Dried fish and bread.
(c) Rice cakes and dried fruit.
(d) Bread and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Crane-man tell Tree-ear?
2. Who is Crane-man?
3. Why does Min send him there?
4. What sloshed out of two bowls that Kang was carrying while Tree-ear was watching him?
5. What did potters before Kang and Min try to do sometimes with red slip?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)