|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Tree-ear do the same thing for Min?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 9 days.
(d) 1 month.
2. What story does Crane-man tell Tree-ear?
(a) The princess and the peasant.
(b) The prince and the peasant.
(c) The story of how Tree-ear comes to live with Crane-man.
(d) The sea dragons.
3. Tree-ear prepares the clay for __________.
(a) The kiln.
(b) The wheel.
(c) Brick molds.
(d) The other potters since Min sells the clay in the village.
4. What does Tree-ear realize in the middle of the first day that he is working?
(a) He is doing a man's job.
(b) He is no longer as tired and sore.
(c) Crane-man needs his bandage changed.
(d) He is supposed to be fed a mid-day meal.
5. What is Min's response to Tree-ear's request?
(a) He reluctantly agrees.
(b) He tells Tree-ear to take the crane figure to his guardian.
(c) He says he does not let anyone watch him work.
(d) He says the apples are quite sour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the vase that has dozens of birds inlaid inside medallions surrounded by clouds?
2. What does Tree-ear tell the farmer?
3. What was the farmer carrying?
4. Where does Min send Tree-ear the next morning?
5. About what does Min complain?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)